Course Length: 3, 8, or 12 Weeks
Course Location: Eleven Fifty Academy
Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Ready to start your journey to becoming a junior programmer?
If you’re using a Windows laptop, here’s what you’ll need:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gigs of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater / AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean off unneeded files and defragment your hard drive before class to maximize your laptop’s performance during class.
If you’re using a Mac laptop, here’s what you’ll need:
- 2011 MacBook or newer
- At least 80 gigs of hard drive space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop’s performance during class.
Software: A modern web browser (Firefox or Chrome is recommended), a code-friendly text editor (Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime Test, Notepad ++), an SSH key, Git, a Github/Bitbucket account, and a local PostgreSQL database setup.
Choose the Program that works best for you
3 Week Option
8 Week Option
12 Week Option
More than just a course
Learn by doing. Actual coding takes place on day one.
Complete the program in weeks not in years.
Build your portfolio with course projects and usable apps.
Mock interviews and resume building are built into the curriculum.
INTERNSHIPS AND APPRENTICESHIPS
Gain real-world experience under the watchful eye of our staff.
Connect with local employers looking to hire today.
Haven’t Applied Yet?
Before purchasing this course, please take a few minutes to apply for the SmartStart program and make sure you talk with a member of the Eleven Fifty Academy Admissions Team.